Are you considering a career change?
If so, we are one the most experienced AVEDA salons in the Tampa Bay area, with extensive knowledge in the "Art of Hairdressing". We are focused on a salon culture that is comprised of the following core values; inclusivity, respect, honesty, and integrity. We pride ourselves on working together as a team, always striving to help you take your talents to the next level. Our in-house Continuing Education Program is taught exclusively by our salon Co-Owner, with over 28 years of experience, and by our Senior Master Stylist, with over 27 years of experience.
We have created extensive professional social media, advertising, and marketing campaigns that promote each individual Hair Artist/YOU. We provide all of the professional tools necessary to help YOU grow. Perhaps even opening your own salon one day! In our 13+ years of business, we have developed 3 team members to open their very own successful salons, and we couldn't be more proud. We are also extremely proud to be a women-led and owned salon. We strongly believe in lifting up those around us and giving back to the community and world we live in.
If you are in a booth rental and it hasn't worked for you, here... you are part of the family. We provide the following for YOU:
- Competitive salary with sign-on bonus
- Paid-time off and flexible scheduling
- Complimentary team member services; friends and family discounts, including AVEDA retail
- Paid in-house salon training/education with the most experienced leaders in the industry
- Continuing online education taken at your pace from the comfort of your own home
- We operate as a comprehensive team, with a wealth of knowledge to assist you when you need it the most
- Our salon is one of the busiest salons in Tampa Bay; across from The University of South Florida, Advent Health Hospital, Moffitt Cancer Center, and The Veterans Hospital, located in the bustling, well-established Palms Connection Plaza!
At balance salon spa, we provide the following for YOU, so you don't have to:
- We pay all of your payroll taxes
- We pay all rent, liability insurance, utilities, supplies, credit card merchant fees, and software systems/upgrades
- We schedule your guest reservations, via phone and online with our Guest Care Services Team
- We pay for and provide top of the line Salon Biz software with the "Stylist APP," for your convenience
- We create and maintain all marketing/advertising and social media campaigns
- We provide the most professional customer service; including re-dos/guest challenges
- We pay for all AVEDA inventory; retail/back-bar orders
- We provide you with paid time off and flexible hours
- We maintain professional cleanliness of the entire salon; including all required linens/miscellaneous
- We internally update the salon annually to keep it fresh and stylish; including a professional salon group/individual photoshoot and team annual anniversary Celebration
- We Celebrate each team member for their birthdays, anniversaries, and life milestones
- We provide complimentary state of the art in-salon and online continuing education and training, via The Salon People
- We provide the newest, most up-to-date in-salon security systems via ADT, for your protection and safety
- We provide the most up-to-date, ongoing CDC, State, Local, and Industry guidelines on safety and sanitation