Are you considering a career change?
If so, we are one the most experienced AVEDA salons in the Tampa Bay area, with extensive knowledge in the "Art of Hairdressing". We are focused on a salon culture that is comprised of the following core values; inclusivity, respect, and integrity. We pride ourselves on working together as a team, always striving to help you take your talents to the next level. Our in-house Continuing Education Program is taught exclusively by our salon Co-Owner, with over 30 years of experience, along with our online and in-person off site education.
We have created extensive professional social media, advertising, and marketing campaigns that promote each individual Hair Artist/YOU. We provide all of the professional tools necessary to help YOU grow. Perhaps even opening your own salon one day! In our 15+ years of business, we have developed 3 team members to open their very own successful salons, and we couldn't be more proud. We are also extremely proud to be a women-led and owned salon. We strongly believe in lifting up those around us and giving back to the community and world we live in.
If you are in a booth rental and it hasn't worked for you, here... you are part of the family. We provide the following for YOU:
- Competitive salary with sign-on bonus
- Paid-time off and flexible scheduling
- Complimentary team member services; friends and family discounts, including AVEDA retail
- Paid in-house salon training/education with the most experienced leaders in the industry
- Continuing online education taken at your pace from the comfort of your own home
- We operate as a comprehensive team, with a wealth of knowledge to assist you when you need it the most
- Our salon is one of the busiest salons in Tampa Bay; across from The University of South Florida, Advent Health Hospital, Moffitt Cancer Center, and The Veterans Hospital, located in the bustling, well-established Palms Connection Plaza!
At balance salon spa, we provide the following for YOU, so you don't have to:
- We pay all of your payroll taxes
- We pay all rent, liability insurance, utilities, supplies, credit card merchant fees, and software systems/upgrades
- We schedule your guest reservations, via phone and online with our Guest Care Services Team
- We pay for and provide top of the line Salon Biz software with the "Stylist APP," for your convenience
- We create and maintain all marketing/advertising and social media campaigns
- We provide the most professional customer service; including re-dos/guest challenges
- We pay for all AVEDA inventory; retail/back-bar orders
- We provide you with paid time off and flexible hours
- We maintain professional cleanliness of the entire salon; including all required linens/miscellaneous
- We Celebrate each team member for their birthdays, anniversaries, and life milestones
- We provide complimentary state of the art in-salon and online continuing education and training, via The Salon People
- We provide the newest, most up-to-date in-salon security systems via ADT, for your protection and safety
- We provide the most up-to-date, ongoing CDC, State, Local, and Industry guidelines on safety and sanitation